Jul 5, 2016

BLCD of the Day - Anata wa Taida de Yuuga

Anata wa Taida de Yuuga
Original Work
Anata wa Taida de Yuuga by Sakiya Haruhi

Release Date
Sep 28, 2014

Seiyuu
Suzuki Tatsuhisa x Kaji Yuuki

What's in the download file?

Length
2 hours and 17 minutes

File Size
131 MB

Yuge Midori and Shimizu Akito have been friends since middle school. For the past 6 years, Shimizu has been in love with the talented and handsome Yuge. Shimizu, tired of his unrequited love, decides to end it all by kissing Midori at a New Year's party. Midori, seemingly angry, drags a weeping Shimizu out and kisses him violently in exchange.

Download
Key: !fkNDyfFHzpW4x625EiwPElLYLB-GouypOUYQvvuG56Q

9 comments:

  1. Where can I get a translation?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I didn't include a translation in the download, there probably isn't one available. Sorry :(

      Delete
    2. If I didn't include a translation in the download, there probably isn't one available. Sorry :(

      Delete
    3. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. Why can't I save the files? It says that there's an unknown error :(
    I finally found where I could download the cd after looking for it everywhere, but this happens :"""
    Please help me :"(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5/12/2019

    How can I get that decryption key man??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous5/12/2019

      Oh my bad, I found it lol

      Delete
  4. Anonymous8/14/2020

    Cuál es clave?

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Got a comment? Have a question or request? Take this opportunity to let me know what's on your mind.