Oct 21, 2016

BLCD of the Day - Yatamomo

Yatamomo
Original Work
Yatamomo by Harada

Release date
Sep 18, 2015

Seiyuu
Ono Yuuki x Shimono Hiro

What's in the download file?

Length
1 hour and 8 minutes

File Size
336 MB

Momo is a good-for-nothing guy with no ambitions. Yata is a chill, caring, and naïve youth. During their meeting in a public bathroom, Momo takes advantage of Yata and comes rolling into his home. While spending time with him, little by little, Momo starts to change…

Download
Key: !42GpR5I0NTkfKgWbUEaeSOrf3uKi4RybIhxWiLWS2sU
The translation of this manga is still ongoing so check Mangago for updates

3 comments:

  1. OMG I was so wary bc from the description, I thought momo was raped by yata, but I clicked anyway bc the art looks really good and im SO GLAD THAT'S NOT THE CASE

    im on the 3rd page and omg it's really wholesome!!!! aside from all the bad things that happened to momo TTTTTTT

    omg i hope it get fluffier and that yata's a good guy TTTTTTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TTTTTTTTT nothing is as it seems TTTTTT yata's a bad guy. they're all bad guys TTTTTT

      Delete
    2. Don't worry, I thought the same damn thing when I first read it. I was worried too because I'm not a huge fan of the whole rape thing, but it turned out to be good.

      Delete

Got a comment? Have a question or request? Take this opportunity to let me know what's on your mind.