Nov 13, 2016

Game of the Day - Galtia

Galtia
Language
Japanese

Developer
GRISEDGE

Release Date
Sep 18, 2015

Seiyuu

What's in the download file?
 AGTH H-Code
Game
Installation Instructions
Walkthrough
Save Data

CG Sample

Opening Movie

Website

It was a world supported by the "Kings." Four humans with "Galtia abilities" were crowned and became the kings of four countries. A greatly individualistic society and culture constructed and developed under the protection of the kings. But slowly, the shadow of decay was creeping in. In response to the drying of the earth, each country had their own expectations. The "King" and the course of the world was......? A tale of war, intrigue, love, and hate set in the four countries on the continent of Alderant. The protagonist Shin works as a freelancing jack-of-all-trades doing various jobs. After getting caught up in an assassination attempt on one of the kings, he ends up drawing close to the mysteries of this world.

Download
Key: !NkW63OvfntWyB5UsdMJQIjbzuxs9-pxfoPGxhgyR8Wg

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous11/20/2016

    Hello,I'm Ruka. Thanks for sharing game. I really appreciate you. However I can't install it because this game need to 20 characters charge number so would you mind if I ask what it is?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. First of all, Ruka is a really awesome name. Secondly, the only thing I can think of that would need a code, would be SoftDenchi. The only issue is that I've never encountered this problem so I'm not 100% sure on what to do. My first suggestion is that you make sure your system locale is set to Japanese. You would be surprised at how many people have issues with a game just because they forgot to do that step. My second suggestion is to double-click the SdActi.exe and run it. If that doesn't work, we'll have to try and figure something else out.

      Delete
    2. Anonymous11/21/2016

      Thank you for your reply and prase my mame! I'm really glad.Anyway,you sad SoftDenchi.that's right. When I click GALTIA.exe,they said enter 20 of softdenchi cord so I can't install it.
      Your frirst suggestion doesn't work,I think because my laptop is not English one…I have Japanese one.Do I need set to Japanese that case? Second suggestion,actually I can't find SdActi.exe in game fine…
      Sorry for asking many things.I'm looking forward to your message.

      Delete

Got a comment? Have a question or request? Take this opportunity to let me know what's on your mind.