Dec 22, 2016

BLCD of the Day - Renai Rubi no Tadashii Furikata

The Proper Way to Write Love
Original Work
Renai Rubi no Tadashii Furikata by Ogeretsu Tanaka

Release Date
Jul 31, 2015

Seiyuu
Shingaki Tarusuke x Masuda Toshiki
Satou Takuya x Ono Yuuki

What's in the download file?

Length
1 hour and 30 minutes

File Size
253 MB

Part 1: The Proper Way to Write Love
"I wanted to see him make this kind of face." 
I was a gloomy nerd in high school, and at that time I was entwined with Washizawa Natsuo – my dark past. Now, a few years later, we have reunited and Natsuo asked me out. This is my chance. We’ll go out, then I’ll break up with him, leaving him in tatters!

Part 2: The Monster Falls Apart
"At best, you get hurt and it’s over." 
One of Natsuo’s friends from high school, Hayashida Kannosuke, had a drunken encounter with flashy subordinate Shuuna Ayumu, and they became fuck buddies. Long before, Hayashida used to hit his lover. Hayashida, with as many regrets as he has piercings, wonders if Shuuna will hold him forever.
 

Download

No comments:

Got a comment? Have a question or request? Take this opportunity to let me know what's on your mind.